Warehouse and Production (Seattle, WA)
Here at Auto-Chlor System we work hard, have fun, and deliver high quality service every day to restaurants, bars and hotels! If you enjoy being in the know of the trendiest new restaurants and bars in town, then this is where you need to be.
Our Seattle office is hiring a Warehouse Production Representative to deliver high quality service to our customers. You will be preparing our environmentally safe cleaners and sanitizers by mixing chemicals, packing, shipping , keeping our warehouse safe and organized and maintaining inventory.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary with overtime opportunities.
- An excellent training program.
- Full health benefits after 30 days, 401k, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays off.
- Stability, longevity, standard working hours, promotion opportunities for multiple career paths.
- Reward and recognition for your hard work and dedication along with the ability to be an essential part of our team making an immediate impact on our company’s success.
Who Are We?
- 80 years in the hospitality industry with over 50 locations nationwide.
- We offer superior cleaning solutions and high quality service to restaurants and other hospitality operations
- We put emphasis on our sustainable practices and lead the industry with our environmentally friendly products and commitment to community stewardship.
- We value our #PeopleFirst Culture; it is how we live and behave everyday at Auto Chlor System.
- Check us out on LinkedIn and follow us on Facebook!
Qualifications and Skills Set:
- Valid driver’s license with reasonably clean record.
- Ability to use hand tools and lift up to 70lbs.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Ability to take part in a limited emergency on-call rotation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 801461