Strategic Accounts Manager (Oakland, CA)
Auto-Chlor System is a leader in commercial dishwashing that provides low carbon footprint solutions for our customers in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industries. With over 100 locations nationwide, we pride ourselves in the high quality service we give to our customers and employees. We believe that a company is only as good as its people, which is why our culture motto is "People First".
Our Company is now hiring a Strategic Accounts Manager based out of Oakland, CA. This position will be growing market share in the micro-chain restaurant segment. They will be increasing corporate accounts within the hospitality industry and increase our customer base within the territory. We’re seeking an energetic, self-motivated sales leader who can take our vision to the next level.
What’s in it for you?
- Lead a new project for our company into a new market segment and business opportunities.
- Develop a future department of a team of corporate sales executives.
- Change the thinking in the multi unit and corporate foodservice segments to a positive one about the direct service model.
- A people first culture where contributions and collaboration is encouraged and celebrated.
- Collaborate with regional management and sales representatives to expand our market share.
- A competitive salary, bonus structure, company car and an excellent benefits package.
- Ongoing wellness initiatives to improve your health and well being.
What are some of the day to day responsibilities?
- Create prospect list and pipelines for different market segments.
- Develop industry partner network to enhance leads, introductions and referrals for new sales in allotted territory.
- Design sales and marketing plans for micro chain and corporate account prospect segments.
- Cold call prospects and set meeting appointments working a geographic territory from California to Colorado. Travel for appointments and cold call in area. 25-30% travel required.
- Discover client needs, negotiate proposals and agreements.
- Communicate account needs with field management for proper servicing.
Successful candidate criteria:
- Business Development experience with proven track record of closing new accounts and establishing new partnerships.
- Proficient in business communication both verbal and written.
- Ability to travel 25-30% regionally and out of state.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 842367