Strategic Accounts Manager (Oakland, CA)
Auto-Chlor System is a leader in commercial dishwashing that provides low carbon footprint solutions for our customers in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industries. With over 100 locations nationwide, we pride ourselves in the high quality service we give to our customers and employees. Our culture motto is "People First" because we believe a company is only as good as the people who drive it.
We’re now hiring a Strategic Accounts Manager to grow our western territory. The individual in this role will expand market share in the micro-chain restaurant segment, close new business and increase our multi-unit client base. We’re seeking a creative, energetic and self-motivated sales leader who can take our vision to the next level while building and maintaining client partnerships.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to use your creativity and experience to close new accounts and expand business.
- A people first culture where contributions and collaboration is encouraged and celebrated.
- Opportunities to develop relationships with key stakeholders within the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Regional and company wide events to recognize and reward your work.
- A competitive salary, bonus structure, company car and an excellent benefits package.
- Ongoing wellness initiatives to improve your health and well being.
- Thorough training and comprehensive ramp up time to prepare you for success.
What are some of the day to day responsibilities?
- Identify prospects and create pipeline lists for different markets within territory.
- Introduce new service model for our company in the micro-chain restaurant segment.
- Cold call targets, set meeting appointments and discover client needs.
- Develop industry partner networks to garner leads, introductions and referrals for new sales.
- Create and execute sales and marketing plans for multi-unit and corporate account prospects.
- Recommend service and products; negotiate proposals and agreements based on client needs.
- Communicate account and agreement details with field management for proper servicing.
Successful candidate criteria:
- Business Development experience with proven track record of closing new accounts and establishing new partnerships.
- Proficient in business communication both verbal and written.
- Ability to travel 25-30% within territory, California to Colorado.
- Self-motivated, tenacious and goal oriented.
- The position is based out of our office in Oakland, CA.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 876562