Service and Sales Representative Michigan
Auto-Chlor System is seeking hard working and fun individuals to join our Detroit team. We provide an engaging workplace with continuous learning and training for all team members.
Day to day job duties:
- Working a route in a territory, providing high quality service at each stop.
- You are given the opportunity to grow your route and build relationships with customers on a consistent basis.
- You will be empowered to make decisions and solve problems individually and have your team as a backup resource.
- You will be a part of a family that supports and encourages you to grow and provide outstanding service.
Each day is different at Auto-Chlor System. The fast paced environment allows for new challenges and experiences. The majority of the job occurs in our customer’s kitchens with little desk work.
Successful candidate criteria:
- Must enjoy working with your hands, using tools and getting a little dirty.
- Love to provide High Quality Service and expand their business.
- Are self-motivated towards growing within the company.
- Are responsible and work well under limited supervision.
- Must have a valid Drivers License and prior customer service experience.
- A fun and friendly, team oriented work environment
- Full benefits after 30 days
- Rewards & Recognition
- Company paid events
- Very generous profit sharing program for all team members
- Advancement opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System founded in Memphis Tennessee in 1938 now operates, through a dealer and company-owned network, in most of the United States. We are a national leader in the lease and service of commercial dishwashing machines and laundry dispensing systems. In addition, Auto-Chlor markets a full complement of commercial cleaning and sanitizing products to its customers. Our primary customers include dining, hospitality, and institutional healthcare.
More than anything we strive every day to be the best service company in the world. Our entire business is about providing high-quality service to all of our customers all of the time. Our employees are known for their dedication toward serving our customers and promoting sustainable green practices. Auto-Chlor System services clients locally, regionally, and nationally. We offer advancement opportunity and proactively promote from within. We have many existing long term employees. We foster a family atmosphere. Our extensive hands on training programs increase the opportunity to succeed. With more than 115 locations across the U.S., coupled with our rapid growth-rate we have the ideal opportunity for career minded people.
A few thoughts from our CEO:
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 801096