Service and Sales Representative- ATL South
Be apart of something BIG with us!!!
How Big??? I’m glad you asked!
We serve over 60,000 customers. Our partners are restaurants, hospitals, universities, hotels, assisted livings and more!
Our passion is People First!! This means we strive to put you in the position to learn, grow, and advance!
We make a difference in the world!! We innovate to reduce our carbon footprint, we work to practice high safety behaviors throughout our teams and we provide a very important service to our communities by delivering high quality cleaning and sanitizing solutions to our customers that get results and protect people!!
We swing wide open the door for new challenges and opportunities by investing in our people!! For more than 85 years we’ve developed leaders and provided them the opportunity to expand into new territories and run larger businesses.
In the last several years alone we’ve expanded into new markets; Pittsburgh, Boise, Spokane, Salt Lake, Reno and more!! We have grown significantly every year in even our most mature markets as we continue to provide opportunity for advancement throughout our entire company.
Head into the future with us as we continue our mission to be a great place to work! Helping people develop and grow are foundations of our mindset and culture.
Join a team of great people committed to excellence and having fun!! Ride the wave of positive momentum with us!!
Are you customer service oriented? Do you like having the ability to earn more than your base salary? Auto-Chlor System is seeking motivated and energetic individuals who are looking for a long term career with a solid company that strives to promote from within and provides a team environment.
Day to day duties:
- Work a designated route in a territory, driving our company van.
- Perform full service walk-through service at each customer site.
- Build relationships with customers, ensure we’re meeting expectations.
- Upsell additional products and services.
- Deliver and replenish chemical supply based on needs.
What’s in it for you:
- Visiting some of the best and newest restaurants and hotels in town.
- A career that offers ongoing training and development for future career advancement.
- A competitive base salary, commission structure and amazing benefits plan.
- Company vehicle, gas and phone.
- A recognition program that rewards outstanding performance.
- Valid driver’s license with a reasonably clean driving record.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least two years of customer service experience.
- Ability to work rotated on-call shift (average one weekend every other month).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 855945