Service and Sales Representative (Detroit)
Auto-Chlor System is seeking hard working and fun individuals to join our Detroit team. We provide an engaging workplace with continuous learning and training for all team members.
Day to day job duties:
- Working a route in a territory, providing high quality service at each stop.
- You are given the opportunity to grow your route and build relationships with customers on a consistent basis.
- You will be empowered to make decisions and solve problems individually and have your team as a backup resource.
- You will be a part of a family that supports and encourages you to grow and provide outstanding service.
Each day is different at Auto-Chlor System. The fast paced environment allows for new challenges and experiences. The majority of the job occurs in our customer’s kitchens with little desk work.
Successful candidate criteria:
- Must enjoy working with your hands, using tools and getting a little dirty.
- Love to provide High Quality Service and expand their business.
- Are self-motivated towards growing within the company.
- Are responsible and work well under limited supervision.
- Must have a valid Drivers License and prior customer service experience.
- A fun and friendly, team oriented work environment
- Full benefits after 30 days
- Rewards & Recognition
- Company paid events
- Very generous profit sharing program for all team members
- Advancement opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 801096