Service and Sales Manager - Carlstadt NJ
We are Auto-Chlor System! For 80 years we have been a national leader serving the restaurant industry and hospitality industries providing the latest in dishwashers, sanitizing equipment, and cleaning products to our customers. We are well known for delivering exceptional customer service and value in our products. Our mission is to provide High Quality Service to all of our customers. Our business is exciting, fast-paced, challenging and high-energy, we work with a sense of urgency and focus on company growth and team development. We are currently seeking a Service and Sales Manager to help lead our Carlstadt, NJ Branch and be part of our future growth.
Our Leaders work to support their teams, have a strong work ethic, and have the ability to communicate and effectively influence others. They are also highly competitive, persistent, detail oriented and have a positive attitude!
This is a fast-paced, hands on position that will work closely with the Branch Manager in functions as deemed necessary and appropriate.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assure that service and sales stops are run on their regularly scheduled day. Seek to maximize service and sales efficiency
- Maintain strong relationships with customer base so that trust and respect are established. Assure that Service and Sales Representatives are reviewing the Customer Service Report with each customer. Coach employees to take advantage of opportunities to go for the "extra mile" with customers when possible.
- Provide strong leadership and training in the promotion of companion product sales. Maintain a high level of achievement among the Service and Sales personnel in this area. Set goals, track results and recognize accordingly.
- Seek for opportunity to expand Auto-Chlor’s presence in the marketplace by providing leads to salespersons which may result in new accounts or expanded service to existing accounts.
- Assist the Branch Manager in hiring, reviewing and disciplinary actions. Prepare performance reviews in accordance with Company policy. Coordinate and perform training of all Service and Sales personnel. Provide cross training of other staff members for possible promotion to a Service and Sales position as well as assuring back up to Service and Sales personnel for vacation and sick relief.
- Assure that Service and Sales personnel are able to trouble-shoot, repair and service customer owned equipment and Beta units to increase business.
- Maintain free and open daily communication with all Service and Sales personnel. Handle and resolve all personnel and customer issues. Recognize and reward employees who are contributing to our growth and administer fair and just corrective action where performance is below standard.
- Continually emphasize safety in vehicle operations and product and equipment handling so that employees and customers are, to the best of our ability, protected from injury. Assure that driving laws including D.O.T. regulations are followed
- Leadership experience in a B2B, outside sales environment, ideally from within a service and/or distributor sales organization
- Demonstrated ability to produce year over year growth through aggressive sales execution
- Strong, proven financial planning and execution experience
- Results-oriented communication skills
- Ability to motivate a sales/service workforce
- Strong mechanical aptitude/ability
- Pre-employment screening required
- Valid driver’s license
This is a bonus eligible position and is also eligible for our Manager’s challenge awards & recognition program!
If you have the drive to be the best and have the desire to never stop learning and improving, then Auto-Chlor System is the place for you! Do not hesitate - apply today and join our positive momentum!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 862248