Senior Software Engineer (Mountain View, CA)
Auto-Chlor System is a leader in commercial dishwashing that provides low carbon footprint solutions for our customers in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industries. With over 100 locations nationwide, we pride ourselves in the high quality service we give to our customers and employees. We believe that a company is only as good as its people, which is why our culture motto is "People First".
Our Corporate Office is now hiring a Sr. Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA. This position is full-time, exempt with full benefits and is perfect for someone looking to start their career in software development. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and team oriented individual who will contribute to our "People First" culture by providing high quality service to our organization.
What’s in it for you?
- A people first culture where contributions and collaboration is encouraged and celebrated.
- Monthly company events to recognize hard work and celebrate company wins.
- A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
- Ongoing wellness initiatives to improve your health and well being.
What are some of the day to day responsibilities?
- Project Planning and Project Management for given projects.
- Work independently throughout the project and report to director regularly with project status.
- Provides support to Junior Engineers and arrange tasks and schedules for Junior Engineers.
- Full lifecycle application development for given software projects including designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
- Software modeling and simulation, testing and quality assurance.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Integrate software with existing systems.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
Successful candidate criteria:
- Practical and hands on experience in coding both VB.Net and C# related programs.
- Knowledge in relational database and using ADO.Net with SQL and Oracle database.
- Candidates should have experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Web Programming: ASP.Net and AJAX.
- Web Service Technology: SOAP protocol.
- Pocket PC related programming.
- Windows Service programming.
- Familiar with Microsoft .Net Framework and .Net Compact Framework Architecture.
- Understand Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience in financial software design and integration.
- Self motivated with passion in software development and team oriented.
- Ability to work under high pressure and meet delivery deadline.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related areas is preferred.
- 7-10 years experience in related field.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System founded in Memphis Tennessee in 1938 now operates, through a dealer and company-owned network, in most of the United States. We are a national leader in the lease and service of commercial dishwashing machines and laundry dispensing systems. In addition, Auto-Chlor markets a full complement of commercial cleaning and sanitizing products to its customers. Our primary customers include dining, hospitality, and institutional healthcare.
More than anything we strive every day to be the best service company in the world. Our entire business is about providing high-quality service to all of our customers all of the time. Our employees are known for their dedication toward serving our customers and promoting sustainable green practices. Auto-Chlor System services clients locally, regionally, and nationally. We offer advancement opportunity and proactively promote from within. We have many existing long term employees. We foster a family atmosphere. Our extensive hands on training programs increase the opportunity to succeed. With more than 115 locations across the U.S., coupled with our rapid growth-rate we have the ideal opportunity for career minded people.
A few thoughts from our CEO:
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 798788