Route Supervisor (New York, NY)
Seeking a hard working and fun individual to help the momentum of our culture continue to develop. As a Route Supervisor you will support the Branch Manager in the planning, directing, and coordinating of all route service activities of the branch and its employees to achieve the sales, service, accounts receivables and profit goals of the branch. Supervise, train and assist Sales and Service Representatives (SSR’s) to maximize their performance in the area of customer service, companion product sales, accounts receivable, equipment maintenance, safety and customer personnel training in conjunction with company standards and branch goals. Maintain daily route service operations. In return, we provide an engaging workplace with continuous learning and training for all team members.
As a Route Supervisor:
- Ensure customers receive high quality service in a timely and conscious manner according to company standards.
- Assist in handling escalated customer issues as assigned by branch management.
- Ensure that the branch and route operations operate in a safe manner and all company and regulatory practices are followed in areas of DOT, EPA, and Safety-OSHA.
- Train SSR’s in all areas of responsibilities including customer service, equipment service, companion sales, price increases and resigns and collection management.
- Work with branch manager on route issues.
- Manage customer AR account status.
- Assist in setting individual Service/Hand-Sales/AR goals of SSRs.
- Develop plan with branch management and direct price increases and resigns on routes.
- Participate in employee development and assessments with branch management.
- Run service routes when required to maintain service levels.
- Support other areas of branch operations as directed by branch management.
- Make individual revenue contribution as directed by branch management.
- Coordinate Route Schedule
Successful Route Supervisors:
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence others
- Ability to lead and direct teams to achieve objectives and follow established best practices
- Strong work ethic
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Drive to be the best and the desire to never stop learning and improving
- Great organizational skills
- Being a team player
- Possess the following attributes:
- Self discipline
- High energy
- Highly competitive
- Humbly aggressive
- Positive Attitude
- Detail oriented
- A fun and friendly, team oriented work environment
- Full benefits after 30 days
- Rewards & Recognition
- Company paid events
- Very generous profit sharing program for all team members
- Employee savings plan
There is an abundance of opportunities to grow and move up in this company. Business is booming across the nation because of our talented people who are committed to each other, high quality service and to growth.
Auto-Chlor System is a 100% drug free work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System founded in Memphis Tennessee in 1938 now operates, through a dealer and company-owned network, in most of the United States. We are a national leader in the lease and service of commercial dishwashing machines and laundry dispensing systems. In addition, Auto-Chlor markets a full complement of commercial cleaning and sanitizing products to its customers. Our primary customers include dining, hospitality, and institutional healthcare.
More than anything we strive every day to be the best service company in the world. Our entire business is about providing high-quality service to all of our customers all of the time. Our employees are known for their dedication toward serving our customers and promoting sustainable green practices. Auto-Chlor System services clients locally, regionally, and nationally. We offer advancement opportunity and proactively promote from within. We have many existing long term employees. We foster a family atmosphere. Our extensive hands on training programs increase the opportunity to succeed. With more than 115 locations across the U.S., coupled with our rapid growth-rate we have the ideal opportunity for career minded people.
A few thoughts from our CEO:
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 779866