Route Sales Technician (Frederick, MD)
Auto-Chlor System is seeking a hard working and fun individual who can add to the momentum of our culture. In return, we can provide an engaging workplace where learning and training never stops, you are empowered to make decisions and resolve problems, and a family of coworkers counts on you. We offer a competitive salary with full benefits.
As a Route Sales Technician, you are the account manager to your assigned accounts, managing every aspect of these accounts doing business with Auto-Chlor System. Highlights include sales, preventative maintenance, customer service, training, delivery, invoicing, collecting and safe driving. 90% of the job occurs in our customer's kitchens with little desk work. Candidates must enjoy working independently, using tools and being hands on.
- Service and maintain dishwashing equipment.
- Build relationships with your customers, resolve issues, collect payment at time of maintenance.
- Maximize performance through selling & recommending products.
- Work on-call when rotated.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Over two years of customer service experience.
- Valid drivers license with a reasonably clean driving record.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ability to work on-call when rotated
Phenomenal Career Perks:
- Visiting some of the areas most trendy restaurants, making friends with management and staff
- An exciting new opportunity offering training, mentorship, and daily challenges to advance your sales skills in the hospitality industry and beyond
- A rewarding compensation structure.
- A company truck, gas, and phone.
- Career stability, standard working hours, no lay-offs, a great company culture and promotion opportunities.
- Full health benefits, 401K, Paid Vacation/Sick leave and the ability to become a part of our prestigious Executives Club.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 868926