Route Sales Representative Little Rock, AR
Auto-Chlor System is seeking a hard working and fun individual who can add to the momentum of our culture. In return, we can provide an engaging workplace where learning and training never stops, you are empowered to make decisions and resolve problems, and a family of coworkers counts on you. We offer a competitive salary with full benefits.
As a Service & Sales Representative, you are the account manager to your assigned accounts, managing every aspect of these accounts doing business with Auto-Chlor System. Highlights include sales, preventative maintenance, customer service, training, delivery, invoicing, collecting and safe driving. 90% of the job occurs in our customer's kitchens with little desk work. Candidates must enjoy working with their hands, using tools and getting a little dirty.
- Service and maintain dishwashing equipment.
- Build relationships with your customers, resolve issues, collect payment at time of maintenance.
- Maximize performance through selling & recommending products.
- Work on-call when rotated.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Over two years of customer service experience.
- Valid drivers license with a reasonably clean driving record.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ability to work on-call when rotated
Phenomenal Career Perks:
- Visiting some of the areas most trendy restaurants, making friends with management and staff
- An exciting new opportunity offering training, mentorship, and daily challenges to advance your sales skills in the hospitality industry and beyond
- A rewarding compensation structure.
- A company truck, gas, and phone.
- Career stability, standard working hours, no lay-offs, a great company culture and promotion opportunities.
- Full health benefits, 401K, Paid Vacation/Sick leave and the ability to become a part of our prestigious Executives Club.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System founded in Memphis Tennessee in 1938 now operates, through a dealer and company-owned network, in most of the United States. We are a national leader in the lease and service of commercial dishwashing machines and laundry dispensing systems. In addition, Auto-Chlor markets a full complement of commercial cleaning and sanitizing products to its customers. Our primary customers include dining, hospitality, and institutional healthcare.
More than anything we strive every day to be the best service company in the world. Our entire business is about providing high-quality service to all of our customers all of the time. Our employees are known for their dedication toward serving our customers and promoting sustainable green practices. Auto-Chlor System services clients locally, regionally, and nationally. We offer advancement opportunity and proactively promote from within. We have many existing long term employees. We foster a family atmosphere. Our extensive hands on training programs increase the opportunity to succeed. With more than 115 locations across the U.S., coupled with our rapid growth-rate we have the ideal opportunity for career minded people.
A few thoughts from our CEO:
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 840114