Here at Auto-Chlor System we work hard, have fun, and deliver high quality service every day to restaurants, bars and hotels! If you enjoy being in the know of the trendiest new restaurants and bars in town, then this is where you need to be.
Our Baltimore office is hiring an Equipment Rebuilder Representative to deliver high quality service to our customers. You will help our company keep a low carbon footprint by rebuilding and refurbishing our environmentally safe equipment, tearing down equipment, determining reusable parts and performing quality testing to ensure equipment is functioning properly.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary with overtime opportunities.
- An excellent training program.
- Full health benefits after 30 days, 401k, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays off.
- Stability, longevity, standard working hours, promotion opportunities for multiple career paths.
- Reward and recognition for your hard work and dedication along with the ability to be an essential part of our team making an immediate impact on our company’s success.
Who Are We?
- 80 years in the hospitality industry with over 50 locations nationwide.
- We offer superior cleaning solutions and high quality service to restaurants and other hospitality operations
- We put emphasis on our sustainable practices and lead the industry with our environmentally friendly products and commitment to community stewardship.
- We value our #PeopleFirst Culture; it is how we live and act everyday at Auto Chlor System.
- Check us out on LinkedIn and Facebook
Qualifications and Skills Set:
- Valid driver’s license with reasonably clean record.
- Mechanical and/or technical aptitude.
- Ability to use hand tools and lift up to 70lbs.
- Ability to work on-call shift when rotated.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System founded in Memphis Tennessee in 1938 now operates, through a dealer and company-owned network, in most of the United States. We are a national leader in the lease and service of commercial dishwashing machines and laundry dispensing systems. In addition, Auto-Chlor markets a full complement of commercial cleaning and sanitizing products to its customers. Our primary customers include dining, hospitality, and institutional healthcare.
More than anything we strive every day to be the best service company in the world. Our entire business is about providing high-quality service to all of our customers all of the time. Our employees are known for their dedication toward serving our customers and promoting sustainable green practices. Auto-Chlor System services clients locally, regionally, and nationally. We offer advancement opportunity and proactively promote from within. We have many existing long term employees. We foster a family atmosphere. Our extensive hands on training programs increase the opportunity to succeed. With more than 115 locations across the U.S., coupled with our rapid growth-rate we have the ideal opportunity for career minded people.
A few thoughts from our CEO:
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 798719