Outside Sales Representative - Rhode Island
Here at Auto-Chlor System we work hard, have fun, and deliver high quality service every day to restaurants, bars and hotels!! If you enjoy dining out or love visiting some of the trendiest, new bars and restaurants in town then this is where you need to be!!
Our Boston office is hiring Outside Sales Representatives to bring in new business while working in a protected territory in South East Massachusetts and Rhode Island. You will be cold calling and going door to door to some of the best restaurants in those areas. You will also have the opportunity to develop relationships with restaurant owners and build a professional network within the hospitality community. Starting pay includes base plus commission with first year’s salary averaging $75-80K.
What’s In It For You?
- Base salary with uncapped commission (and a guaranteed commission for the first three months of employment)
- A company car with fuel card and mobile phone.
- Full health benefits after 30 days, 401k, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays off.
- Stability, standard working hours, leadership culture and promotion opportunities.
- An exciting opportunity offering training, mentorship, and an excellent reward and recognition program.
Who Are We?
- 80 years in the hospitality industry with over 50 locations nationwide.
- We offer superior cleaning solutions and high quality service to restaurants and other hospitality operations
- We put emphasis on our sustainable practices & lead the industry with our environmentally friendly products & commitment to community stewardship.
- We value our #PeopleFirst Culture; it is how we live and act everyday at Auto Chlor System.
- Check us out on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Qualifications and Skills Set:
- 1-2 years of prior sales experience.
- A passion for building relationships and tenacity to overcome objections.
- Has a hungry, energetic, and hunter mentality
- Valid drivers license with reasonably clean record.
- Minimum two years experience providing outstanding customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 826668