Marketing Director (Memphis, TN)
Auto-Chlor System is a leader in commercial dishwashing that provides low carbon footprint solutions for our customers in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industries. With over 100 locations nationwide, we pride ourselves in the high quality service we give to our customers and employees. We believe that a company is only as good as its people, which is why our culture motto is "People First".
We are now hiring a Marketing Director for our Memphis office. The ideal candidate will help to develop and execute our marketing and brand development strategy, communicate our vision, and work closely with all company teams to meet their objectives. We’re looking for a leader who will take our company’s brand to the next level while upholding our company values.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create, develop, document and implement company marketing strategy.
- Assist in evaluating additional marketing channels to grow the reach of Auto-Chlor System.
- Guide the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Work closely with company’s Sales team and Dealer network to define and create marketing materials and programs.
- Evaluate and improve current materials and manage inventory around collateral refresh.
- Develop and deliver internal and external communication strategies.
- Know, support and comply with company goals, policies and procedures and with applicable local, state and federal laws.
What’s in it for you?
- A people first culture where contributions and collaboration is encouraged and celebrated.
- Monthly company events to recognize hard work and celebrate company wins.
- A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
- Ongoing wellness initiatives to improve your health and well being.
Successful candidate criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing roles.
- Creative, confident and driven mindset with the ability to identify branding opportunities.
- Experience in generating digital and printed material.
- Experience in refreshing existing marketing materials.
- Experience developing video recordings and training aids.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System founded in Memphis Tennessee in 1938 now operates, through a dealer and company-owned network, in most of the United States. We are a national leader in the lease and service of commercial dishwashing machines and laundry dispensing systems. In addition, Auto-Chlor markets a full complement of commercial cleaning and sanitizing products to its customers. Our primary customers include dining, hospitality, and institutional healthcare.
More than anything we strive every day to be the best service company in the world. Our entire business is about providing high-quality service to all of our customers all of the time. Our employees are known for their dedication toward serving our customers and promoting sustainable green practices. Auto-Chlor System services clients locally, regionally, and nationally. We offer advancement opportunity and proactively promote from within. We have many existing long term employees. We foster a family atmosphere. Our extensive hands on training programs increase the opportunity to succeed. With more than 115 locations across the U.S., coupled with our rapid growth-rate we have the ideal opportunity for career minded people.