Junior Staff Accountant (Mountain View, CA)
Auto-Chlor is now seeking a Junior Staff Accountant who can add to the momentum of our culture. In return, we can provide an engaging workplace where learning and training never stops, you are empowered to solve problems and have a family of colleagues counting on you. As a Junior Staff Accountant you will assist in a variety of tasks in the general accounting department at our Mountain View, CA headquarters. You will handle property tax filings, handle business licenses and participate in financial statements among other duties.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare and submit property tax returns and business licenses for all U.S. locations
- Review quarterly inventory
- Participate in the month-end closing process including creation of various journal entries and schedules
- Participate in annual budget process
- General accounting duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- 4 year degree in finance/accounting preferred.
- 1-2 years of accounting experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Excel (v-lookup, pivot tables)
- Ability to work independently and organized.
- Attention to detail, highly accurate
- Experience with Dynamics, a plus.
- Ability to work Monday to Friday, 6:30am to 3:30pm
- Profit sharing
- Employee Savings Plan
- Paid time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System founded in Memphis Tennessee in 1938 now operates, through a dealer and company-owned network, in most of the United States. We are a national leader in the lease and service of commercial dishwashing machines and laundry dispensing systems. In addition, Auto-Chlor markets a full complement of commercial cleaning and sanitizing products to its customers. Our primary customers include dining, hospitality, and institutional healthcare.
More than anything we strive every day to be the best service company in the world. Our entire business is about providing high-quality service to all of our customers all of the time. Our employees are known for their dedication toward serving our customers and promoting sustainable green practices. Auto-Chlor System services clients locally, regionally, and nationally. We offer advancement opportunity and proactively promote from within. We have many existing long term employees. We foster a family atmosphere. Our extensive hands on training programs increase the opportunity to succeed. With more than 115 locations across the U.S., coupled with our rapid growth-rate we have the ideal opportunity for career minded people.
A few thoughts from our CEO:
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 822786