Junior Network Engineer (Mountain View, CA)
Auto-Chlor System is a leader in commercial dishwashing that provides low carbon footprint solutions for our customers in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industries. With over 100 locations nationwide, we pride ourselves in the high quality service we give to our customers and employees. We believe that a company is only as good as its people, which is why our culture motto is "People First".
Our Corporate Office is now hiring a Jr. Network Engineer in Mountain View, CA. This position is full-time, exempt with full benefits and is perfect for someone looking to start their career in desktop support and network maintenance. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and team oriented individual who will contribute to our "People First" culture by providing high quality service to our organization. The position is hourly and pays up to $26/hr.
What’s in it for you?
- A people first culture where contributions and collaboration is encouraged and celebrated.
- Monthly company events to recognize hard work and celebrate company wins.
- A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
- Ongoing wellness initiatives to improve your health and well being.
What are some of the day to day responsibilities?
- Handle daily tier one support from end users and generate tickets.
- Organize daily support tickets and finish them on time.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Perform daily routine checking on servers and services.
- Take on call role to provide 24/7 support to end users.
Successful candidate criteria:
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows AD environment which includes setup and maintenance.
- Practical knowledge of TCP/IP, VPN, RDP, and other network protocols.
- Familiar with business level router configuration. Knowledge in CISCO, NETGEAR, LINKSYS, and JUNIPER network equipment would be a plus.
- Good troubleshooting skills in fixing computer hardware and software issues.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related areas is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System founded in Memphis Tennessee in 1938 now operates, through a dealer and company-owned network, in most of the United States. We are a national leader in the lease and service of commercial dishwashing machines and laundry dispensing systems. In addition, Auto-Chlor markets a full complement of commercial cleaning and sanitizing products to its customers. Our primary customers include dining, hospitality, and institutional healthcare.
More than anything we strive every day to be the best service company in the world. Our entire business is about providing high-quality service to all of our customers all of the time. Our employees are known for their dedication toward serving our customers and promoting sustainable green practices. Auto-Chlor System services clients locally, regionally, and nationally. We offer advancement opportunity and proactively promote from within. We have many existing long term employees. We foster a family atmosphere. Our extensive hands on training programs increase the opportunity to succeed. With more than 115 locations across the U.S., coupled with our rapid growth-rate we have the ideal opportunity for career minded people.
A few thoughts from our CEO:
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 824628