Junior Network Administrator (Mountain View, CA)
Auto-Chlor System is a leader in commercial dishwashing that provides low carbon footprint solutions for our customers in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industries. With over 100 locations nationwide, we pride ourselves in the high quality service we give to our customers and employees. We believe that a company is only as good as its people, which is why our culture motto is "People First".
Our Corporate Office is now hiring a Junior Network Administrator in Mountain View, CA. This position is full-time, non-exempt with full benefits after 30 days and is perfect for someone looking to get started with their career in desktop support and network maintenance. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and team oriented individual who is willing to learn and be part of our "people first" team culture.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to learn new skills and grow with an experienced team and stable company.
- A people first culture where contributions and collaboration is encouraged and celebrated.
- Monthly company events to recognize hard work and celebrate company wins.
- A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
- Ongoing wellness initiatives to improve your health and well being.
What are some of the day to day responsibilities?
- Handle daily tier one support from end users and generate tickets.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Perform daily routine checking on servers and services.
- Take on call role to provide 24/7 support to end users. (rotated)
Successful candidate criteria:
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows AD environment which includes setup and maintenance.
- Practical knowledge of TCP/IP, VPN, RDP, and other network protocols.
- Familiar with business level router configuration.
- Troubleshooting skills in fixing computer hardware and software issues.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related areas preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 879926