Accounts Payable Specialist (Mountain View, CA)
Auto-Chlor System is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for our headquarters office in Mountain View, CA. This position is full-time, Monday to Friday, 6:30am to 3:30pm. We offer a competitive base pay with full benefits and a culture where learning and training never stops and where we put people first. The ideal candidate for this position is detail oriented, can work independently and take initiative while providing great customer service to our field offices.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Code vendor invoices with the appropriate GL account and department information.
- Create and maintain vendor information, including obtaining W-9 Forms.
- Data entry of information input in timely manner to schedule and prepare the weekly check run.
- Create Manual checks as necessary, reconcile vendor statements as needed.
- Assist with month-end close process by working with vendors to receive invoices on a timely basis and determining the need for accruals. Reconcile monthly aging reports.
- Prepare annual 1099 forms and related reports. Communicate with vendors and government agencies on a timely basis.
- Helps with streamlining any processes. Assist with the documentation of policies and procedures.
- 1 years’ experience in A/P
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Excel required.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail, accuracy of data entry, and organizational skills are important.
- Ability to work independently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Dynamics experience a plus
What's in it for you:
- Team work environment where collaboration is encouraged.
- Full medical benefits including 401k, profit sharing plan and paid time off.
- Professional and team oriented environment with team lunches and activities.
- Casual fridays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 849593