Account Executive (Frederick, MD)
Here at Auto-Chlor System we work hard, have fun, and deliver high quality service every day to restaurants, hotels and food operations. We carry environmentally safe products and lead the industry in commercial dishwashers. If you enjoy building relationships and representing a solid brand while keeping up to date with the newest restaurants in town, this is the job for you.
We’re now hiring an Account Executive to bring in new business and solidify our brand name in the local market. The position will give you the opportunity to make your desired income by closing new business and building a professional network in the restaurant industry. The territory would cover Montgomery and Frederick counties to the Virginia eastern panhandle. Auto-Chlor System recognizes success by promoting its people and celebrating wins through our prestigious Executive Club for Top Performers.
What’s In It For You?
- Base salary with uncapped commission and a guaranteed commission for the first three months of employment.
- A car allowance and a company phone.
- Full health benefits, 401k, Company provided Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Paid Holidays off.
- Stability, standard working hours, leadership culture and promotion opportunities while balancing work and life.
- An exciting opportunity offering training, mentorship, & daily challenges to advance your sales skills in the restaurant industry & beyond.
Who Are We?
- 80 years in the hospitality industry with over 100 locations nationwide.
- We offer superior cleaning solutions and high quality service to restaurants and other hospitality operations.
- We put emphasis on our sustainable practices & lead the industry with our environmentally friendly products and we don’t test on animals.
- Check us out on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Successful candidate criteria:
- Prior Outside Sales experience, cold calling and prospecting.
- A passion for building relationships and tenacity to overcome objections.
- Hungry, energetic, and hunter approach to opportunity.
- Valid drivers license with reasonably clean record.
- Minimum two years experience providing outstanding customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System founded in Memphis Tennessee in 1938 now operates, through a dealer and company-owned network, in most of the United States. We are a national leader in the lease and service of commercial dishwashing machines and laundry dispensing systems. In addition, Auto-Chlor markets a full complement of commercial cleaning and sanitizing products to its customers. Our primary customers include dining, hospitality, and institutional healthcare.
More than anything we strive every day to be the best service company in the world. Our entire business is about providing high-quality service to all of our customers all of the time. Our employees are known for their dedication toward serving our customers and promoting sustainable green practices. Auto-Chlor System services clients locally, regionally, and nationally. We offer advancement opportunity and proactively promote from within. We have many existing long term employees. We foster a family atmosphere. Our extensive hands on training programs increase the opportunity to succeed. With more than 115 locations across the U.S., coupled with our rapid growth-rate we have the ideal opportunity for career minded people.
A few thoughts from our CEO:
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 818016